12/13/2016 1:30:04 PM
When you have your User Name and Password.
Log-in to Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics, and enter in your E-mail address and the password that you use to access your Gmail account. 1. Go to the Google homepage and click on the “Sign in” link on the upper-right of the screen. 2.
Analytics Login Page
Unable to sign into your account?
If you or a user you have added is unable to sign in to your account, please check the following:
- Ensure you are using the correct username to access your account. If you've set up a Google Account for a non-Gmail address, your account username is the full email address used to create your account (e.g. email@example.com). Be sure to enter the entire address, including the part after '@.'
Analytics requires users to have a Google Account to sign in. A Google Account can be associated with an email address from any provider. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Gmail or Google Mail account. Sign up for a Google Account.
- If you've forgotten your password, click I cannot access my account just below the sign in area. Click I forgot my password and follow the steps to reset your password.
- If you've deleted your Google Account or changed the email address of your Google Account, you will not be able to access your Analytics account. Please note that deleting an account will delete the Google services associated with that account. To restore your account access, create a new Google Account with the same email address and contact us with the sign in email. Please note, if your Google Account was associated with a Gmail account, you will not be able to recreate your old Gmail account. In this instance, contact us with your sign in information.
Worst Case Scenario!
You have exhausted your efforts to retrieve access to your Google Analytics account. There is no one that you can call or email about this! Starting from scratch is not an option as you want to see what your stats are. The link below will take you to a very helpful article on gaining access to your existing account when all else fails. You will need ADVAIA's assistance with this, so make sure that you contact us after you review the article and are ready to proceed. CLICK HERE to get started.
Finding your tracking code, tracking ID and property number
- Sign in to your Analytics account. Analytics Login Page
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select an account from the dropdown in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the dropdown in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Sharing your Google Analytics with ADVAIA or a 3rd party
- Log in to your admin-level account. Navigate to Analytics page and log in to your administrator account.
- Select the account you need. Here you'll see your main accounts page, which lists all of the sites that you have access to.
- Go to the Admin tab.
- Select User Management.
- Hit the Add New User button.
How to grant Google Analytics access to someone else. Click Here for the article
How do I share my Analytics account?
To change the data sharing settings:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the account you want to edit.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click Account Settings.
- Edit any setting and click Save.