1/27/2015 8:43:09 AM
Please go to the following training video to learn how to set-up your YouTube account.
This will create your YouTube Video Channel that will be specific to your company. Make sure that you complete each step.
Save the user name and password so that you can provide it to me in the event that you need assistance.
Here is the link referenced in the above:
To create your YouTube account. Go to the following link:
Uploading your videos to your YouTube account
To get started uploading videos on YouTube from your desktop, follow the steps below:
- Sign into YouTube.
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, create a video slideshow or import a video from Google+.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing. If you prefer not to receive notification, you can opt out by visiting your email settings.
Follow these instructions for getting the “EMBED” code that you will need to copy and paste into the site:
Add YouTube videos and playlists to a website or blog by embedding it.
Getting "EMBED" Code
Here’s how to embed a video:
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Copy the code provided into the expanded box.
- Paste the code into your blog or website.